Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Stuff Utahns Like

I grew up and went to High School in Utah. Subsequent to High School, I've lived in three different foreign countries, visited at least 6 more, lived in a couple different states, and have worked in many major cities in the US as a consultant.

I only recently moved back to Utah, and it is not an exaggeration to say that Utah is "different" or "weird." This blog is dedicated to both the strange and the unique things Utah has to offer.

Over time, I will probably offend just about everyone who lives here. People need to lighten up - this isn't a Utah sucks blog, but it IS self-deprecating. If I didn't like it here, I'd leave.

I have to give some credit to the Stuff White People Like blog. They were what convinced me to write here. Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery -- I mean that.

Happy reading.

1 comment:

Bryce said...

So, I wanted to start a blog of the exact same purpose and title. Can I contribute to this one? I don't want to be mean-spirited or inappropriate with the posts, so you needn't worry about that. I just want to make funny observations about peculiarities of Utah culture.